• CITM (Certified Information Technology Manager)
• CDCP (Certified Data Centre Professional)
• CDCS (Certified Data Centre Specialist)
• IT Infrastructure Library (all Modules to ITIL Expert Level)
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacking) and other courses.
• Mission critical facilities: Design and Implementation audit
• IT Governance
• Information Security Management
• Advanced technical security courses
• Business impact analysis
• ISO 27001 Lead Auditing & Implementation
• ITIL/ISO 20000 Auditing & Implementation
• External and Internal Penetration Test – Vulnerability Assessment
• Creation and management of computer security incident response team
• Application Security
• Secure Coding and OWASP
Information Technology is an ever increasingly volatile environment. Hardware and software adoption requires intimate knowledge that is not always readily and internally available. The costs of transition can spiral when change management is not kept under control. Leveraging external expertise is a cost-effective solution.
By outsourcing, it is possible to harness current industry knowledge, thus reducing costs while increasing in-house knowledge. Once this knowledge has been disseminated, the expertise source is no longer necessary and can be removed from any operational costs and long-term gains can be maximized.
The same principle applies to implementing service desk best practices, incorporating event, incident, and problem management. TechZone can take over all service desk management, freeing your enterprise to focus on its core businesses and delivering added value to your customers and clients. We deliver services aligned completely with your business goals and which, depending on the complexity of the organization, can be incorporated into programs for change management and continual service improvement.
• Mission critical operations
• Security and network operations Centers
• IT operations
• Service desk manning and management
• Annual maintenance contracts
TA data center is a very complex and inter-related entity. Power, cooling, infrastructure, active and passive connectivity equipment, and fire suppression are all critical to the availability of data and the longevity of component hardware. A well-designed and maintained data center can increase the equipment life-cycle by up to 100 percent. For example, if the cooling system is poorly designed, a 10°C increase in operating temperature will result in a 50% reduction in life-cycle expectancy.
Driven by many years of actual operational experience, TechZone offers industry best practice advice in all the constituent components that make up a modern day data center and imparts this knowledge in a manner that is both understandable and practicable to IT personnel, whether CIOs, IT managers, facilities managers, or data center operations staff. The knowledge gained can be applied in all phases of the expected life cycle of a data center.
Without data, an organization cannot function, yet business continuity/disaster recovery is often overlooked. This too is tackled comprehensively by TechZone, creating disaster recovery plans that are as complete as they are practicable.
• Design and implementation audit
• Complete CFD simulation
• Environmental testing package
• Operation manning
• Complete revamping and enhancing of existing facilities
• Worldwide recognized knowledge transfer program
In training schemes and projects, TechZone works closely with companies such as HP (preferred training provider for EMEA), ITpreneurs, EPI, SEI, and Carnegie Mellon University. TechZone has also formed partnerships with major cable manufacturers (Systimax, Siemon, 3M), and with BSI (British Standards Institute) in implementing and auditing ISO 27001 compliancy processes for data security.
• Fully-fledged security awareness campaign
• ISMS (Information Security Management System) implementation and pre-certification audit
The time-consuming nature of discovering a possible danger in an unorganized and random collection of seemingly innocuous components is akin to finding a needle in a haystack. Today’s data centers connect thousands, if not millions of people, to centrally-held data. Should a key component fail, the whole model can come crashing down and cause incalculable damage. It is therefore imperative that the connecting infrastructure is designed, installed, and maintained to the highest possible level of organization.
This does not involve new technology: it entails systematic organization and enhancement that encompasses cable management, labeling, color coding, and connection/termination. All interlinking connectivity, whether fiber optic, copper, or wireless must be organized so that troubleshooting and fault-finding can happen as quickly as possible, thus increasing data availability.
TechZone cabling technicians and design engineers are therefore trained in a fully systematic methodology that enhances maintainability to such an extent that any cable breakage or loss of connectivity can be isolated and rectified with minimum downtime. Naturally, all responsible technicians are qualified with first-tier and premium-brand vendors and manufacturers, keeping TechZone ahead of the market and able to approach, tackle, and resolve any cabling project no matter how large or complex.
• Cabling infrastructure
• Shop drawings/as-built drawings
• OMM (Operation and Maintenance Manual)
• 568 channel/link test and vendor certifications
1. Delivering Consulting Services to a Public Bank for Building its Core-Banking System to reduce TCO from $7m2 to $880K, by optimizing the hardware and software architecture, defining the right Oracle software products, licenses quantities and hardware specs for all the lifecycle of the core-banking project. The optimized architecture has been validated with the Core-Banking provider, Oracle and IBM. And a complete Consultation Report for all the conclusions and recommendations has been delivered.
2. Delivering Audit and Consultancy to an oil well drilling company (Sonatrach Subsidiary in Algeria) for optimizing the Oracle Support Renewal and the result was decreasing the support renewal annual amount from $1.1M to $350K.
3. Delivering Audit and Consultancy to a Company specialized in maritime transport of hydrocarbons for the Oracle Licensing Management of the Oracle e-Business Suite Information System (Including the backup and the HA platforms).